Gmail is now one of the best mailing services globally. Millions of users are active on this mailing service, and many more wishes to be active on Gmail accounts. To use this Gmail mailing service, you need to create an account. In this guide, you get the instructions to create a Gmail account on different devices.
A process on Mobile Apps
- First, you are required to download the Gmail application on your Android or iOS device.
- Then Open the settings option on your mobile.
- Scroll down and choose the option of “Mail.”
- Tap on the “Account” icon and continue.
- Now tap on the “Add Account” icon.
- Different mailing services appear on your screen from which you are required to select “Google.”
- A new page appears on your screen where you must have to mention the details.
- Fill the fields by your preferred email address, username, date of birth, and your new Gmail account password.
- Verify your email address and start using a Gmail account on your mobile device.
A process on Web Browser
- Open the Gmail webpage on any browser.
- Next, click on the option of “Sign up” or “Create an Account.”
- Now mention the “First Name” and the “Last Name” in the given blank field.
- Then choose your Gmail account’s username.
- The next step is to create a Gmail account password. Mention it twice due to the confirmation process.
- Now, type your mobile number on which you get codes and notifications related to Gmail. (This step is optional)
- In the next step, mention the recovery email address.
- Now provide your “Date of Birth” by choosing the month, day and year.
- Choose the gender and click on the “Next” option.
- Privacy and Terms page appear on your screen, read it, scroll down and click on the option of “I Agree.”
- Through all these steps, your Gmail account will create successfully.